Cost-Efficient, Results-Oriented Commercial Litigation Law Firm
Helping California businesses successfully resolve disputes
When legal disputes disrupt your business, hiring a committed, knowledgeable attorney to zealously advocate on your behalf can bring comfort and peace of mind. Michael T. Whittington has 27 years of experience representing Kern County businesses, corporations, banks, property management companies, contractors, homeowners associations, real estate brokers and professionals in litigation and mediation. He can help you with:
- Business litigation
- Breach of contract
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Unfair business practices
- Employment disputes
- Partnership dissolution
- Trademark infringement
- Copyright infringement
- Licensing violations
- Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) issues
- Consumer fraud
- Securities fraud
Put our litigation experience to work for you
Michael knows your time is valuable. That is why he stresses efficiency throughout the process of resolving your disputes. He offers clients:
- Individual attention — When you engage Michael T. Whittington, you receive the care and attention of a small firm and without the costly overhead of a large firm.
- A more cost-efficient model — Michael constantly seeks ways to cut your costs while maintaining the high level of legal services you expect and deserve.
- Integrity — Michael prides himself on providing you with a straightforward, honest assessment. He answers all your questions and ensures you fully understand next steps with all their risks and potential outcomes. His clients rely on him to help them set realistic expectations.
- Focus on success — Michael always has your best interest in mind. He advises you when it makes sense to settle instead of engaging in a long and expensive trial.
Ready for trial
Michael has the determination and trial skills required to successfully litigate your case when litigation provides the best means of resolving your business dispute. When litigation is not in your best interest, he employs effective negotiating tactics to help businesses reach equitable agreements in the less contentious setting of the mediation table that can also often preserve amiable business relationships.
Contact an assertive Bakersfield business litigation law firm you can trust
Michael T. Whittington is located in Bakersfield, California and represents clients throughout Kern County including Bakersfield and Tehachapi.
Call Michael T. Whittington at 661-379-7033 or contact the firm online to schedule your free consultation.